LoveLight empowers leadership, hope and education for the youth of South Africa through the cross-transformational experience that comes from being of service, co-creating global oneness.
LoveLight is a partnership of:
Music That Matters
If you like New Age – World fusion and relaxing music – get this album with 36 songs and 9 Grammy nominated artists participating as well as numerous award-winning and cutting-edge artists. And all proceeds from your $10 purchase go to LoveLight and the programs we support in South Africa,
Responding to the AIDS orphan crisis in South Africa
LoveLight is a global outreach program created in 2003 initially to support the children and grandmothers of the AIDS orphan crisis in South Africa. It has become a leader in relationships with nonprofit organizations on the ground in South Africa in support of cross-transformation and sustainable assistance. LoveLight is a project of The Light Center, established in 1995.
What Does LoveLight Do?
- Support camps based on the Youth of Unity model that transform their self-esteem, teamwork, trust, and hearts.
- Supporting the children through the caregivers—often the grandmothers or community.
- Training and support for volunteers to go to South Africa.
- Connecting through South African NPO’s supporting sustainable futures for the children.
- Cross-transformation, sharing the truth that we are all teachers and learners.
- Seeing everyone as whole and perfect without a need to rescue or fix.
Our e-mail is Info@lovelight.info
WARNING: THESE KIDS WILL STEAL YOUR HEART!