LoveLight : Inspiring South African children, through Unity and Ubuntu, to express their fullest potential.
LoveLight is serving the kids in South Africa, to rise above the circumstances of pandemics like HIV/AIDs and poverty in the post apartheid era. We fund programs and provide volunteers to give these kids hope in a brighter future.
To empower leadership, hope and education for the youth of South Africa through the cross-transformational experience that comes from being of service, co-creating global oneness
- Providing camps for youth that transform their self-esteem, teamwork, trust and hearts.
- Assist with education funding to spur on youth to become productive members of society
- Connecting through South African Nonprofit Profit Organizations to support sustainable futures for the children.
- Training and support for volunteers to go to South Africa.
- Cross-transformation, that we are all teachers and learners evolving together
- Seeing wholeness in all people without a need to rescue or fix.
How does LoveLight’s work make a difference in these peoples lives?
Since 2003 LoveLight has provided the support of the communities directly helping kids see a way to rise above their circumstances. Being of service, in empowering leadership, reflecting the good in all things and assisting their continued education, is the heart of the program. LoveLight brings deep integrity, heart and hope to every child reached.